So here we go...
Wine Glass Charm Tutorial
Supply Item list -
1. Wine glass rings (available now in my store which I haven't announced anywhere yet so your the first to know! Details at the bottom of the page)
2. Your choice of beads
3. A hanging charm for each ring. Mine are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies and are all based around this months WINGS theme
4. Jewelry pliers
1. Take a ring and your pliers.
2. Open the ring and then gently bend back the notch.
3. Start stringing your beads in the order you desire. I used some rhinestone dangle charms along with metal beads. To get the rhinestone to show I just gave them a gentle twist bending the top enough for it to lay flatter. These dangle stones are also available in my store!
4. When all your beads and your charm are on the ring, gently bend your notch back in place.
And there you have the finished product! Here's a few pictures of the set I made.
Miriam's Auction will be held July 27th - July 30th. Go bid on some of the magnificent projects there! It isn't a big auction, but every little bit helps when your raising money :) I will put the link up the day of the auction so look for it Friday morning!
Now for the details that only YOU will know at the moment about my store. I currently have about 75 items listed and have more coming in daily, which is why I haven't announced it yet. Before I make the BIG announcement, I want to be fully stocked. The theme tends towards wedding and shabby chic. It's mostly lace, doilies and a few other embellishments and glass crystals. I do have one EXCITING new tool that I'll be bringing to all of you but I am saving that for the day I make the announcement so it isn't up yet. I'll be giving some of them away so stay tuned! In the mean time I'd love for you to check it out.
One of the very unique things about my store is that you can ORDER IN 1/2 YARD INCREMENTS. I know how many times you don't need a full yard and now, you don't have to worry about all those left overs...unless you want to that is! You can order as many 1/2 yards as you think you want and you will get it in a continuous piece. I hope you like this new idea!
Here's the link: Gone Artsy Hope you stop by and take a look and let me know what you think!
So that's it for me today!