Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Steampunk Style

Happy November and welcome to all the new followers! Thank you everyone for continuing to read this blog and supporting my work!

This month over at Miriam's Crafting Blog, the challenge is about Steampunk style. We want to see your take on it!

The designers have come up with some great inspiration so I hope you will check out the blog to see everyone's work and then join the challenge by entering yours!

I have designed some jewelry pieces and have decided to carry them in the Gone Artsy store. Each piece will be unique and handmade. So come check them out periodically. Currently I have 2 pieces available but more jewelry to come! I am loving making these!

All of the products used in this necklace set are from Miriam's Crafting Supplies with the exception of the chain and the copper heart. Hope you like it!


Thanks for stopping by!

Love ya,
~Deb~

3 comments:

  1. WOW I love these, they look stunning
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Deb as always you know how to create beauty. it is amazing my friend love your craft so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!