Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Let it Snow!

Well not here please LOL...I did my time in the tundra and am enjoying the more moderate weather here in Florida. But this month is Shades of White over at Miriam's Crafting Blog so of course my first thought was snow. I remember the way the pristine white looked against the red brick buildings and I always thought it was kind of magical in it's appearance so I tried to replicate that in a small wall hanging.

Come join in the challenge...White is an easy color to work with! You never know you might be the next winner.

For this project I used the following products from Miriam's Crafting Supplies:

3 Bronze tone snowflake charms - I painted them white

4 Silver tone snowflake charms - I painted them white



I hope you enjoyed this very simple project. Anyone can do it! So come on...go join in on the challenge!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!