Friday, August 21, 2015

There's a NEW Paper in Town!

OK, I know, I haven't been very active on this blog...I'm WAY behind on my posts. I've been so busy keeping up with the store and the Gone Artsy pages that I've let this one slide a bit. I apologize for that. I think you'll be interested in today's post though!

Designer Shellie Geigle is a really good crafter. If you don't know Shellie, look her up on YouTube (Click Here). She has some fabulous tutorials on mini albums and other paper crafts. You'll love her, trust me.

Anyway, she owns a store called J and S Hobbies and Crafts online where she sells a variety of items but the cool thing is, the just launched her own paper line! She's calling it Designs by Shellie. Currently she has one pad out and word is she's working on a Christmas pad. Can't wait to see it! I was lucky to be sent a 12x12 pad from her of her Tranquil Gardens papers. Let me tell you they are gorgeous! Beautiful plums, purples, and mossy greens are the main color structure. So today I did a video review and made a project using her designs. I just so happened to have a perfectly dark plum colored box that went fabulously with her papers!

So here ya go, I hope you'll take a look and then stop by her store for more information!


Til next time!
Love ya!

~Deb~

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!