Wednesday, January 8, 2014

A Challenge for You!

Miriam's Crafting Blog is hosting her 8th monthly challenge. The theme this month is flowers as I mentioned in my lotus flower post. As a design team member, we get to provide inspiration for you all to help motivate you for the challenge.














Since I was having so many issues with my ISP I kept my project for this post simple. I created a tag.


















I also did a video on the process I used.



The supplies are as follows:

1 Bronze tone flower embellishment
1 Wooden button
1 - #8 Shipping tag
Ivory Satin Ribbon
Image from Gecko Galz
Pan Pastels
Glue
Feathers
Baby Wipes and other applying tools
Stamps

I really hope you will head over to the Challenge Blog, see all the inspiration from my fabulous DT sisters and enter..the rules are simple:

1. The project must have something to do with flowers.

2. You may enter up to four projects for the month.

3. You must tell on your blog or Facebook page that you are in this challenge with a link back here to Miriam's Crafting Challenge. If your entry is on your Facebook page rather than a blog the privacy of the picture MUST be set as Public and shared to our Facebook page.

4. Sorry, but no back linking.

5. Use linky tool to link up by the end of the challenge, this challenge runs through December 31st at 11:55pm.

6. Like our Facebook page and you can get an extra entry into the challenge (make sure to let us know you did this).

8. Become a follower of our blog by clicking the RSS feed link on the top right.

9. Have fun!

Love ya,
~Deb~

4 comments:

  1. very beautiful one!! I might not be able to participate this month but hope to do so in atleast a few month's time :)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what it's like with a new baby! You'll get time again Berina, enjoy the little one while they are little, they grow up so darn fast! Here I am facing mine getting married and yet it seems like yesterday that she was dancing and shaking her booty to her favorite Christmas song at the age of 2.

      Delete
  2. Love the buttons in your video Debs, beautiful tag.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirl, she has some fabulous buttons in her store!

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!