Since I was having so many issues with my ISP I kept my project for this post simple. I created a tag.
I also did a video on the process I used.
The supplies are as follows:
1 Bronze tone flower embellishment
1 Wooden button
1 - #8 Shipping tag
Ivory Satin Ribbon
Image from Gecko Galz
Baby Wipes and other applying tools
I really hope you will head over to the Challenge Blog, see all the inspiration from my fabulous DT sisters and enter..the rules are simple:
1. The project must have something to do with flowers.
2. You may enter up to four projects for the month.
3. You must tell on your blog or Facebook page that you are in this challenge with a link back here to Miriam's Crafting Challenge. If your entry is on your Facebook page rather than a blog the privacy of the picture MUST be set as Public and shared to our Facebook page.
4. Sorry, but no back linking.
5. Use linky tool to link up by the end of the challenge, this challenge runs through December 31st at 11:55pm.
6. Like our Facebook page and you can get an extra entry into the challenge (make sure to let us know you did this).
8. Become a follower of our blog by clicking the RSS feed link on the top right.
9. Have fun!