Monday, April 22, 2013

Wow that was fast!

In one day I made it to 100 followers. Woo Hoo! Welcome to all the new lovely crafters and thank you for following. A big warm hug to all my older followers, so glad you're around!

So I promised extra goodies for every two people so that means two more items. Here they are:

a set of wood tags with sentiments























and a set of unmounted rubber stamps from Flower Soft























Now for the moment you've been waiting for, drawn by Random.org



















Lady Anne! Congratulations!!!! Please email your address to hrspecdeb@yahoo.com and I will get these in the mail to you.

If you didn't win in either of the two drawings, I'm sorry, but I am grateful that you are a follower. If I could I would send everyone a gift. Alas I'd need to win the lottery for that and since I don't play, I'll never win! This won't be the last giveaway so stay with me and you'll get another chance soon.

Love ya,
~Deb~

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Deb, I shall email you now. How fabulous is this, hey I'm a winner :-)
    Love ~ Lady Anne
    The Lady Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Deb on reaching 100!! and congrats Lady Anne :)
    -Berina

    ReplyDelete
  3. YaY !! CONGRATS on getting to 100 :-) Well done to Lady Anne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats again on 100 followers n Congrats Lady Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lady Anne :) Lucky, you are..

    Thank you Deb, for such a generous giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aloha Deb -- Stopping by to say hello and thank you for visiting my blog, too! Congrats to Lady Anne - I just came from her page!!! Very best wishes and congratulations to hitting 100 followers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Deb on reaching 101......and to lady Anne too.....more success and milestones in yrs to come!!
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  8. big congrats on reaching so many followers! you are awesome!!!

    congrats to lady anne!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!