Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Lucky Leprechaun Magic Chunky Jewelry Set

My second project for Miriam's Crafting Blog Challenge Green Theme this month is a chunky necklace. I hope whoever where's this has tons of lucky as it contains a 4 leaf clover, the number 7 twice, an beautiful butterfly, and some leprechaun Magic Dust among lots of other elements. This necklace is just in time for St. Patrick's Day on Monday March 17th!

So here we go...





















Right click on the picture to enlarge it, there's a description of the pieces I used from Miriam's Crafting Supplies. In addition I used an Industrial Chic number charm, a vintage type writer key, some silver money charms, and a green metal tag that says lucky on one side and leprechaun magic dust on the other. I attached it all to 4 strand of chain tied together in a knot, two silver, two bronze. This was fun to make and I hope it inspires you to do something similar!

Thanks for hanging out with me today and don't forget to check out Miriam's blog for more inspiration from other DT members!

Love ya,
~Deb~

2 comments:

  1. Deb, you are amazing, I cant believe you created this beautiful work of art! I love it! And you are right who ever gets to ware this is LUCKY for sure! Just awesome!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been gone for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I'll try and check back more often. How often do you update your site?
    Top Ten Web Hosting Revi5ews

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!