Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March is Green Themed!

Miriam's Crafting Blog's 10th monthly challenge is green themed. Well no wonder! St. Patrick's day, spring peeking out, yes it's a good color to represent this month. So I decided to do a green flower for my first project this month. I have three by the way and they will be scattered through the month.

I couldn't JUST do a flower, that would have been to simple and boring so I attached it to a card. A very special card.

The flower is made from two metal embellishments found at Miriam's.The description is in the final picture of the project below.


















I used nail polish to paint green onto the 5 petal flower and dabbed i off quickly with a baby wipe so it just had a hint of the color. Then I took the 6 petal and cut the outer petals so I could twist and shape them how I wanted. I layered the two, added a small lavender flat back pearl in the center.




















So that's my challenge project for the DT every member post over on the blog
(Miriam's Crafting Blog ). Hop on over and see what my DT sisters have come up with, They are all such fabulous artists and they never fail to wow me!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Love ya,
~Deb~

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!