Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Projects for the Cure! made by me

I neglected to get my post here done yesterday so today your getting a 2fer! :)

You all know how passionate I am about this cause so I tried to center all my projects around the actual pink ribbon symbol. My first project is jewelry. I'm only giving you a sneak peek though! To see the entire thing you'll need to go the event page ---> https://www.facebook.com/events/236808316467407/

Any idea what it is?



















My second project is a box meant to put the jewelry in!




















So I'm hoping ALL my followers will come check out the entire event and all the fabulous projects by the DT. Don't forget to come back tomorrow! We will have 7 new projects for you, then on Friday you can bid at the auction for the items of your liking! Please come join us and help us find a cure!

Love ya,
~Deb~

3 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!