Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sneak Peek of Another Etchall Project

I am so in love with Etchall. It's easy to use and versatile. I'm making wedding cake plates with it this time around So I thought I would give you a sneak peek since they are not quite finished. I still have to embellish but...






























...so far so good. This is the tallest of the 7 plates. It will be for the topper cake that they will cut.

What do you think? I always value your opinions!

Love ya,
Deb



11 comments:

  1. Looks good, Deb!! How stable is this, the base looks small !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Suman it's surprisingly stable! I will probably put a bit of staying gum on the bottom at the actual wedding just in case some klutz bumps the table hard LOL.

      Delete
  2. very beautiful, Deb.. waiting to see the finished pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is looking beautiful Deb and I can't wait to see it all finished. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Won't be long Jen! I worked on it some today. Thanks!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks Nicky! Still have a ways to go on it :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!