Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My First Video Tutorial!

Ok so I was asked by one of the groups I belong to to make a tutorial for the flowers I used on front of the cards in my post Let Them Have Cake! (click to take you there). I drug out my webcam which I NEVER use...probably need a better one if I'm going to make more tutorials...but I did it and you can find it by clicking the picture of the flower below.
















If you make one let us all know by linking up in the sidebar!

Hope it's helpful and inspiring.

Love ya,
~Deb~

6 comments:

  1. Wow Deb, Awesome tutorial and fantastic techniques, the end result is just amazing. What a great way to recycle.
    Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Uts, I looked scary in to tho didn't I? Man I was tired, probably should have wited until today to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!! nice tutorial.. thanks for sharing it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berina, you're being kind. The video itself wasn't very good. Good content but wow I looked bad and it was a little blurry. Oh well...first try :)

      Delete
  4. Great tutorial, I will be gathering pop tops to try this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great Sharon, link up in the sidebar and let me see when you do! big hug.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!