Tuesday, February 19, 2013

See What You Missed!

I only had a few takers for my little extra treat. Those of you who didn't this is what you missed...














I made three varieties, pink with rose topper, blue with pink embedded flowers, and an amber with owl on nest.

For those of you who did email me, I hope you like them. Which one will be coming your way? They were mailed today so you'll find out soon. Please let me know that they arrived safely.

A HUGE HUG for all my fantastic followers and a GIGANTIC WARM WELCOME to all my new followers.

Love ya,
~Deb~

8 comments:

  1. this is a pretty treat!! I'm eagerly waiting fr mine :) Thank you so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wonderful creations my dear friend^_^
    I adore your precious pins^_^
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness.... how gorgeous !!! I can't wait to get one. FANTASTIC. I LUV them all xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWzers, those Hat Pins are totally awesome girly! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you all like them and I hope those of you that are getting them will enjoy using them for something special. It wasn't much but as I said in my posts I appreciate each and everyone of you and wish you all could have won the big prize. If I were rich that's what I would do, 'course I wouldn't be rich for long LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, I got mine today :) It was awesome!!! I loved it!! Thank you so much :) Mine is lovely blue!! I'm still preparing mine for the swap :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!