Friday, March 22, 2013

My Bunny Buddy

I joined a swap through the Crafter's Cafe. The idea was to create an Easter card to swap with a "Bunny Buddy". When you completed your card you contacted the host Susan, and she sent you the name and address of your buddy. We were asked to include a couple of extra goodies whether it was candy or crafting supplies. Just something besides the card and it didn't have to be a lot. Half way through the swap timeline, the Crafter's Cafe shut down without notice. We had been working on our cards and now way of getting the information to send them out. Lucky for us Susan is resourceful. She hunted us down which I'm sure took some time, and emailed us to see if we were still wanting to be involved. Of course I said yes! My card was already done and ready to mail.

Well I got my card yesterday and was it ever cute!




















My Bunny Buddy was Sherry Wegner (click here to go to her site). Didn't she do a great job on the card? She also included a set of dimensional stickers (the one's you saw in yesterday's post. It was a set of 14 different phrases along with a set of 3 pink chipboard flowers. I totally loved my card and surprise and it was so much fun to do the swap! Thanks Sherry for this fabulous card and thanks Susan for following up in a very difficult situation.

Love ya,
~Deb~

5 comments:

  1. Oh WOW...this card is so adorable! I love the image, but all the details you added to this card are amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dearest friend^_^
    What a gorgeous image on this wonderful card^_^
    Happy weekend^_^
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep Sherry did a fabby job! I was thrilled to get it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!