Thursday, October 10, 2013

A Halloween Tag

I want to offer a warm, warm, welcome to all my new followers. I am so glad you are here and hope that you can find inspiration on these pages (meager lately) of mine.


In a Facebook group I belong to, we are doing something called Secret Sisters. It's a group of lovely women who help each other out in crafty ways as well as support and love. I'm new to it but so completely enjoying it. So I needed to get something out to my secret sister, I included some ribbons and other things for her to enjoy but I wanted to also include something seasonal. I only hope she celebrates Halloween . So I made her this tag within a tag along with a stickpin for it. I used some of Angela Holt's gorgeous black lace that you can find in her store right here on Facebook ( https://www.facebook.com/AHoltDesigns/app_189977524185 ) I also used a little owl charm that my fabulous DT sister Nicky Wilcox gifted to me. 


















The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs and the pocket is out of some paper from The Graphics FairyCreepy but fun tag?

Now for some news...First, My husband and I will be moving to Destin, Florida. He starts a new job there on October 28th. I on the other hand have a wedding to plan so for me that means traveling once a month to Florida to spend time with him for a week and the other 3 weeks a month spent here in Texas until after the wedding. Can you say stress? Yep but stress seems to thrive in my life LOL. Wish us luck, this is going to be an adventure. My mantra has become BEACH,BEACH,BEACH. Come May I'll be on the beach! :)

Second I have finally opened my store online October 1st. It's still a bit bare as I am working slowly to add to it but for now you can purchase hand printed paper napkins if you're interested. I can make them for events such as weddings, birthdays, showers etc or you can purchase them for art! They are starting to catch on already and I've had three orders thus far. Not bad for 9 days in business. Eventually I will add invitations and printable party supplies along with kits to purchase for using the napkins to do art. I hope you'll all come by and take a look and I would be honored if you'd join my FB Fan Page where you can see art work done by others using the napkins along with some of my art.

The store link is www.goneartsy.com 

Love ya,
~Deb~

6 comments:

  1. Awesome tag within a tag, Deb !! love this for some ' sisterly affection' !! so happy that you are getting a good response to your business venture .....more success to you !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the wedding approaching and u travelling a lot, it is gonna be a lot of stress for you.. take good care of yourself as well... We tend to forget that we need some care ourselves when we are busy.. Do not forget to take some time off for yourself.. Good luck on your new shop.. Glad that you have started it off well... Hope it will become a big success... tc..
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Berina! Miss seeing you around the craft pages.

      Delete
  3. What a busy busy woman you are going to be Deb, you really are an inspiration to me with everything that you do. Good luck with your wedding that you are doing and I wish you all the best with your new shop. As someone else said to you, don't forget about YOU, take care of you and remember and take a bit of time off from everything and pamper yourself. I know that everything will all turn out exactly as you want it to. I have already liked your FB page and will certainly be having a look at your shop. Good Luck with everything. Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen, I will try but not likely to get much me time...Oh well, come the end of May I can lounge on the beach :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!