Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fall Harvest Craft Jubilee and I'm first to post!!!

Hi Everyone! If you've been following me on FB you know that today begins our week long Jubilee for AH Designs The Bling Chronicles. We were each assigned a day to put up our first project and then we can post others on random days after. So with the honor of being first, I created a Sugar Skull Halloween Wreath and I did it for under $10!

Here's a list of supplies:

($5.50) Grapevine wreath (used a 40% coupon)
($1 +) Ribbon from the Dollar Tree (I used a roll of purple and a scrap from another roll of black)
($1) Plastic Skull from the Dollar Tree
($1) Crow from the Dollar Tree (I had this on hand but they have them there, I checked!)
($ 2)Black Roses and Purple flowers from the Dollar Tree
Pieces cut from a Purple Hydrangea- Hobby Lobby (left from an arrangement I had in my bedroom)
Mod Podge - on hand
White tissue paper - on hand
gems - on hand

So total if you had to buy everything is probably closer to $15 or so but if you're like me, you have stuff on hand you can use, hoarders that we crafters are LOL!

So here's the result...warning though, all that bling made my camera hard to focus.



































So That's my project! I'll have a couple more through the week so keep checking back at all the sites. I'm starting them in random places so it won't always be first on here! Here's a list of where to look:

https://www.facebook.com/events/163334077195923/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming

http://theblingchronicles.ning.com/

https://www.facebook.com/goneartsypartysupplies

Love ya,
~Deb~

9 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!