Friday, October 11, 2013

Garters Are a Joke?

Thought I would share this with you lovely people.

On top of my daughter getting married in April to which I am completely designing the wedding for, I am also helping my niece who is getting married in November. Among other things, she asked me to make her garters, one to wear and one to throw. When I asked what she wanted, she showed me a couple of inspiration pictures but, and I quote, "I'll love anything you make."

Oh yeah! probably not the thing to tell me LOL so I am going to have a little fun with her. I created 3 instead of 2 and the first one her mother is going to tell her is what I made for her to wear. So NOT what she had in mind and bulky icky too (bwahahahaha ---evil laugh).

Just before she breaks down her mother will give her the real garters...I'm so mean aren't I?


Oh her colors are ivory and rose-gold...she's doing a rustic vintage wedding.
















Love ya,
~Yes, I really can be a prankster, Deb~

10 comments:

  1. ha ha.. nice one :) nice choice of colors.. the 2nd one is very beautiful!! but I love the 3rd one the most.. btw, doesnt your niece read your blog?? ;)
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fortunately...or unfortunately lol..no she doesn't.

      Delete
  2. Hahahaha !! Excellent - what a wheeze :-D
    These are brilliant - my fave is the 3rd one too :-)
    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Looooooooooove the first one..........Hahahaha !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wicked lady you are Deb. lol I am sure she will find it funny when she is given the 'real ones'. I absolutely love the 3rd one, but the 1st one is YUKKY!!!! Hugs, Jen xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course she may love the first one and then prank will backfire! I love the second one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! That would be awful wouldn't it. Thanks Suze! That's my fav too.

      Delete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!