Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Another completed Wedding Project

Wow this wedding is time consuming! Making everything myself is bigger than I had thought...it's worth every second though since it's for my only daughter.

Jen showed me a picture on Pinterest of some bottles that she loved and wanted for the head table.

Here's the "Pinspiration" picture





















I have no idea who pinned it originally as there is no link, sorry to who ever created this.

And here's what I made with the idea.

























Now to figure out what flowers to put in it!

The flowers are all hand made and I'll be teaching a class on the peach flower on UStream November 7th at 7pm CST. Love it if you join me! I'll post the link for the class that day.

We leave for Florida to get my husband moved on Thursday. Guess it's no surprise to any of you that my blog is, and will continue to be, spotty. Hope you love me enough to stick around! Hugs my friends.

Love ya,
~Deb~

9 comments:

  1. Love your bottles Deb - love too that you used capital letters as it looks so effective. They look time consuming but as you say worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! very beautiful!! love the colors u have used.. and the orange flower is awesome!! will there be a re-telecast of the class as the timing will not suit me :(
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! these are absolutely gorgeous! that is gonna be sooooooommmmmmme wedding! i can only imagine how time consuming it is. you have the patience of a saint! can't wait to see the wedding pictures!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so glamorous with just the right amount of bling !! love those capitals too...

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really pretty and what a sweet vases you've taken on such a big task and I'm sure it will go without a hitch have fun with it all hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely idea for a decor for the head table. I really like the way you did your bottles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bottles are lovely Deb, I can't wait to see what flowers you are going to put in them. Hugs, Jen x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!