Supplies From Miriam's Crafting Supplies:
White Small 5 Petal Flower
Silver Tone Glasses Charm
Bronze tone Pocket Watch Charm with White Face
ATC Sized Canvas Piece
Assorted Shapes and Sizes of Pearls
5mm White AB Rhinestones
Round Pearl Beads (not listed in the store but available by contacting her)
1. Paint the wood part of the Clip Board with a light coat of gesso...you're going for a white washed look, not solid coverage.
2. Next glue the feather to the nib to create your "pen".
3. Place small round pearls in the tall clear glass vial and add enough clear glue to cover. Allow to dry completely. I used Journey Glaze.
4. Insert the "pen into the vial and a bit more glue to hold it in place. Dry thoroughly.
5. Paint some glue on the back of your ATC size canvas to stiffen it some. When dry use a round dowel type object (paint brush ends work great for this) and your heat gun to soften the glue enough to curl the canvas around the dowel a bit. Let cool and write your sentiment using a silver pen.
6. Place the canvas on the clipboard and glue in place.
7. Embellish with your "pearl inkwell and pen" set and any other objects you so desire.
I really love how this turned out and I have already been asked by someone if they could purchase it. We'll see, I kinda like it too much to sell :). I hope you like it too...you still have time to join in the challenge at Miriam's Crafting Blog! Create something in Shades of White and enter!