Monday, October 29, 2012

More Weddings & Rock Star

Well it's Monday and for many of you that means the start o a busy work week. In respect of that I'll keep this short and sweet because I know you have lots of reading to catch up on.

First let me say welcome to my new followers and all the new visitors! I'm so glad you're here and look forward to reading all your comments! I LOVE all the sweet comments and hearing your opinion plus, when you leave one I can hop over to your blog and see what you've been up to. Building a community!

Preface: looking at these pictures I think I had to much caffeine...BAD ROCK STAR, BAD!

 (if I knew how to animate this it would be bouncing off the wall LOL)


OK so let's get started. I usually try to make two (2) of each kind of card but on the first one, I messed it up so I only ended up with one.



Supplies:

Pink Recollections CS
K & Co. Background paper
ZVA Creative Pearl Flourishes
Pink ribbon I won from the wonderful Ms. Nikki over at Limited Runs Digital Stamps
Tiffany Stamp form Milkcoffee Digi Stamps
Heart surrounded sentiment by Cre8tive Hands

This next set has a bride designed by the same artist.



Supplies:

Black, Gray, Red, Hot Pink, and White CS by Recollections
ZVA Creative Heart Pearl flourishes
Tiffany Bride by Milkcoffee Digi Stamps
Sentiment by Poppies at Play

And last but not least... cute and simple 3 x 3's. I've never used orange on a wedding card before but I think it works for a fall wedding. What do you think? Please comment and tell me your thoughts are on the orange.


Supplies:

Red, pink and White CS
The Paper Studio and and Recollections
Pink ribbon form Dollar Tree and orange ribbon from Michael's
Roses from Recollections
Dress  rubber stamp from Your Next Stamp
Sentiment from the talented  Carmen at Beyond the Fringe Crafts

So tomorrow I'll have some anniversary cards and a freebie. See you then!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!