Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy I got love in my tummy!

MMMMMM...for those of you who don't know me well I am always looking for high protein recipes. I am restricted on what carbs I can eat but any protein is OK. That gets very boring so I am always trying to find new sauces or spices to make it interesting. I found this recipe yesterday and had already taken chicken out for dinner so I figured I'd give it a try. WOWWIE was it fantastic! Everyone in the fam loved it so it is going to be on my make again list. For the rest of my family who can eat what they want, I made angel hair pasta and through the extra sauce over it and some veges on the side. Delish!!!I thought I'd share it and encourage you to try it. Super simple ingredients and prep and it's a slow cooker recipe besides!

Here's a pic of how mine turned out


Jennie's Heavenly Slow Cooker Chicken
recipe image
Rated: rating
Submitted By: Jennie
Photo By: soupy
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 4 Hours
Ready In: 4 Hours 5 Minutes
Servings: 4
"Chicken breasts cook gently in a creamy sauce of cream cheese, golden mushroom soup, Italian dressing mix, and white wine in this easy slow cooker recipe."
Ingredients:
2 tablespoons butter
1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian-style salad dressing mix
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
1 (8 ounce) container chive and onion cream cheese
1/2 cup dry white wine
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Directions:
1.Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir in the salad dressing mix, mushroom soup, cream cheese, and wine until the sauce mixture is hot, smooth and well combined. Place the chicken breasts into the bottom of a slow cooker, and pour the sauce mixture over the chicken. Cover and cook on Low setting until chicken is tender, about 4 hours.

Make it and then come back and tell me what you thought. I can't wait to hear.

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!