Monday, July 1, 2013

I'm Back and it's GDT time!

Hello all my wonderful friends! I have missed you all and am glad to be caught up enough to be able to get back to blogging. I must say I miss talking to you all. I've managed to visit a few sites over the last month but not as many as I would have like to sooo, I will visiting everyone in my followers list this week to see what you have been up to. I'm ready to see all the crafty goodness.

For today I am going to tell you about the creations I made for my GDT position for the month of July. If you remember I told you that Gecko Galz asked me to take the month of July and I was very honored to be included. I spent part of the last month making 7 different creations from their fabulous images and I had so much fun! It was relaxing and therapeutic. I'd love for you to hop over to their site and see what I made. Here's a sneak peek, but to see it all you need to go to http://www.geckogalz.com/artistspotlight.html 

So now for the sneak peeks:






























Hope you enjoyed it and went over to see the entire set of projects.
I'll be back tomorrow with some news and an update of my month. Thanks for sticking with me! You guys are the best.

Love ya,
~Deb~

7 comments:

  1. Hi Deb, it is so nice to have you back, I hope that you have managed to get yourself very well organised now. I am just going to look at all the projects now. Hugs, Jen :-) xx
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennifer, it's good to be back. I am somewhat more organized...don't know that it's possible to be 100% in this biz LOL

      Delete
  2. Just had a look at your projects Deb and they are all absolutely brilliant. I absolutely love the bottle, it is so gorgeous, the necklace is lovely and the postcard is so 1950's, love it. You must have worked hard on all of your projects, you definately are a crafty person. Hugs, Jen :-) x
    Krafty Keepsakes

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sneak peeks, I'll have to hop over and see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on yourGecko Galz Guest DT spot. Lovely fun creations, and yes I would love to get a postcard from the past. Keep smiling and creating
    PS I love your 'through my eyes' signature.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Deb. Those are lovely creation. Mini purse and the tag are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Happy you are back and what a great thing you have done! Two people now how an awesome opportunity; because of your actions! KUDOS TO YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!