Tuesday, October 16, 2012

More Christmas Cards

So it's a second post for today, a first for me! It's a cool 66 degrees here so I think I'm going to spend the day cleaning while I won't be hot doing it. I'm going to make this post short and sweet so I hope you enjoy it.

This darling image is another Dearie Dolls creation by Mary Ellen. I thought the choir in the shape of a tree was inspirational.



This sentiment went so perfectly with the image and comes from Beyond The Fringe Crafts. You can find both links in my blog list.
 
Next up I created this little card from an Auntie Social Image. Her link is in my blog list too. I glittered up the image to give it some sparkle. Aren't the deer beautiful?
 

I have no idea where the sentiment came from so if it's yours please let me know so I can link up and give you credit.

So that's it! I'm off to clean. Have a marvelous fall day!

Love ya,
~Deb~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!