Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Another New Follower! 39 and Counting :)

Welcome, welcome, to my newest followers Sonia, MRodriguez, and Cat. I failed to acknowledge you yesterday and for that I am so sorry but thank you a million times over for joining us here! I love all the comments you've left so far and look forward to a great relationship on our blogs. If you put in a URL for your site, I've visited and will be by again! Hope you'll do the same here.

So for the next item of candy, I have some really cool beads again.





















Aren't the swirly blue parts cool? I fell in love with these when I saw them so I bought one to give away and one for myself. Haven't used mine yet but I will! That's 10 items in the goodies pile now and 11 more to go.



Once again welcome, I'm so glad your here! On to 40!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!