Sunday, January 27, 2013

Big Eyed Bestie Card

Looking for my candy? Click here. Still trying to get to 50 followers  :)

If you haven't heard of Sharri Baldy, she creates these adorable big eyed girls that I've featured on the front of my card. She has so many wonderful images and she gives a few away on her blog from time to time as well. This happens to be one of the freebies that I snagged and decided would be cute for Valentines Day.
















The die cuts behind are more of the items I won from the wonderful Astrid Maclean. The banner is made with chippies from Maya Road. The background paper was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder distressed with different TH inks and then sprayed with a mini mister to make them bleed some. I used my tiny letter stamps that I bought from Pick your Plum and then I added Stickles in Worn Lipstick to hide any little flaws.

For the image, after coloring, I flooded the glasses with glossy accents to give them that glass look. I still wasn't fully content so I flooded the balloon and the roses too. I added little silver dots with a pen where she had left space on the tops of the glasses. Gosh she is so cute!!!!

So go check out Sharri's work, you won't regret it (well maybe you will 'cause you'll want to spend a ton of money buying bunches of images). Her link is at the top.

Love ya,
~Deb~


4 comments:

  1. Very cute Deb, thanks for joining the Besties challenge blog.

    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Sher. Just visited your blog and you have some great stuff. Hope you'll stop by here again some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Deb.Thanks for joining Besties challenge!Hugs Kaija:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kaija! And thank for becoming my newest follower! Hope you'll stop by often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!