Monday, January 28, 2013

Yippie! We're at 34 Followers...

So you know what that means. Two more items to the pile of goodies but first...

Welcome to my newest followers Anna and Angel! Hope you visit often.  I know I love to go visit the blogs of the people who follow me so I'll be over to check out what you're doing too!

The strand of beads as I mentioned earlier, and a package of card playing embellishments. Totally random stuff like I said. The next thing up is some stuff I got on vacation. No hints but i think you'll like it.

The main candy page will get an update so you can see the total package each time I add something. So with that...










Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!