Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Favorite Five of 2012

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm jumping on the bandwagon, something I don't often do, but this is such a fun idea. Debby over at A Scrapjourney is sponsoring a blog hop of sorts (and you can win candy too) to show off every one's favorite cards/projects they made in 2012.

 
Of course I chose the card that started all this madness  :) My parents anniversary card.
 
I absolutely love the softness of this Christmas card.
 
The dimension and the little stick pin angel make this a fav.
 
My masculine explosion box is just plain fun in my opinion.
 
 
And last but not least, the card Jen and I made together for the 50 Shades Sassy Studio Design Challenge.
 
So what are your favorites that you made? Are you going to join the rest of us and link up too? Hope so and thanks Debby for hosting this.
 
Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!