Monday, February 11, 2013

Doing a Happy Dance!!!

We made it to 50 so that means a winner! I will have random.org pick a number tonight from the existing list and post it tomorrow. For today though here's the latest prizes:

for 47-49:

18 pieces of a variety of yummy mint and tan papers (8.5x11), a green butterfly (you know I love to use them in my art), and a set of 4 mini Cuttlebug embossing folders.

and 50...


Now to welcome my newest followers and give everyone a HUGE hug for participating.

Welcome:

Vicky M. from Vicky's Place. Cute creations and a fledgling blog! She made the cutest V'day tag and linked up through Cuddle bug Cuties which is how I found her. Let's support her journey. Check her out here.

Angela Holt of Angela Holt Designs. She has a fabulously creative blog and she hosts challenges (you know, the one I entered my boxes in) Definitely go see what challenges you can enter there. Go see by clicking here.

Susan S. from Addicted to Rubber Stamping.She also has a fledgling blog she started in October just like me. She has a few more followers than I do but we can always use more support! She has some darling cards one of which is a really cute gate fold, one of things that drew me to her. Visit her blog here.

And last but definitely not least...Sindhu! She left the sweetest comment and found us through another blog. Yeah that means my little site is finally getting out there! She is VERY new at this, just started in December and needs lots of love and encouragement. Can you all help me with that? Her blog is Colors of my Crafty World. Please go leave her some encouragement here.

Whew! What a ride! Adrenaline is pumping and looking forward to mailing this out to someone. Don't worry if you don't win this time. I will have another giveaway coming up shortly :) I love reading everyone's comments and I ALWAYS answer so check back where you left a comment. If I missed one, I apologize but I will see it eventually. I'll be visiting everyone's blog who has one too and I try to leave comments at least once a week. I really, reeeeaaallly appreciate all of you!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!