Monday, February 4, 2013

Futuristic Valentine

I'm not totally in love with this card but the little girl who gets it will probably like it. I wish I hadn't included the silver bling and my color was a bit off on the words, other than that I guess it's OK  Ready to start on another card so I feel better about my work, so that means you'll get another entry on here today!



The cute little future girl is from Pixie Dust Studio, the UFO I pulled off of a free clip-art site, and the font is called Space Attack Two.

Basic Gray Recollections CS and a cotton ball pulled apart was used for the remainder of the front.

Inside I punched a border using an EK punch and kept the rest simple.

Love ya,
~Deb~



2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!