Friday, February 15, 2013

Spring is Springing!

As I drove past the back wall of our yard today I noticed the daffodils are in bloom so of course I had to run out and get a pic. Someone had planted these before we bought the house and each spring I watch them come up and am always cheered by their bright color and happy faces. It's an odd area where they are located and you can't see them from the house. Maybe i should replant them...just seems like a sacrilege to move them though.


See the back of the wall? More are coming up there. Aren't they just so cheerful?













I am not a winter person so finally Spring is Springing!!! Yippie (kickin' up my heels)! I am ready to start my spring cards and projects now.


Love ya,
~Deb~

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!