Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hippity Hoppity Easter's On It's Way!

But instead of Peter Cottontail I've got Funny Bunny! I found this cute poem on the net while I was looking for some Easter poems. It's this funny little story about how the bunny drops the eggs and he's embarrassed but he reads an ad in the paper about needing help on Sunday so he becomes the Easter Bunny. It's really adorable. You can read the full text here. I took a tiny bit of creative license and changed it from a her to a him because my bunny image looked more like a male to me. I hope he doesn't mind to much.

The image I chose was from Beccy's Place.




Supplies:

Recollections CS
Bunny Digi - Beccy's Place
Poem by Grandpa Tucker
Michael's green pearls (self sticking)
Flower button from my stash
Red Baker's Twine from Pick your Plum

Love ya,
~Deb~

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful simple card and the bunny look sooo cute.
    Nice coloring too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!