Monday, December 17, 2012

Cookies Coming Out of My Ears

Yesterday I baked 12 1/2 dozen cookies and 3 cakes. I don't think I've ever baked that much in one day. Usually I try to break it up over a few days but being sick REALLY put me behind. Are you guys ready for Christmas? Today is wrapping day for me. I need to get finished so I can enjoy the last few days.

Today I have my last card of the year. I thought I was done but then Mary Ellen posted the cutest images and I couldn't resist. I merged 4 of hers together to make one very sweet card.



 
Isn't the image adorable? I cheated and used her pre-colored images to save some time. Not like me but hey...I'm behind LOL. I used glossy accents to give the face of the clock a glass look and used flower soft for the stockings and hat edges. It's the first time I've used flower soft...not sure how I feel about it. I wove a textured ribbon through the lattice ribbon and added lights. Mary Ellen, I can't tell you how much I love your stuff! You're the best and I hope you have a peaceful blessed Christmas, thank you for all the images you share. If you haven't checked out her site by now with all the shout outs I've given her then go right now. Don't wait just do it. I promise you'll fall in love with her work like I have. Click here to get you there!
 
Love ya,
~Deb~

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!