Sunday, December 2, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree

I bought another new die and had to try it out. It's also by Memory Box and is called snowflake tree. To me it looks more like stars then snowflakes but I guess, depending on what color of CS you use, it could be either. I used another sample of what is in the prize pack for the paper to make the tree. Then I made my own image out of a mixture of other peoples freebies, specifically the Graphics Fairy and Create with TLC to make the fireplace. After printing, I added chalks to color the candle and the fire just a tiny bit for softness. The joy sticker at the top is a Studio G product which of course I added glitter to. What's a Christmas card with out a little glitter!


 
























The sentiment was a freebie I made a while back using another Graphics Fairy image. I lined the top and bottom of the inside with gold washi tape.

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!