Sunday, December 2, 2012

Ornaments

As I said in my last post, I have a set of the dies just like the ones I'm giving away. I thought it might be fun for you to see what one of them cuts like. So I made a card using the the smaller  Memory Box snowflake ornament and also used my classic ornament die by Impression Obsession. I also used some of the same paper that will be in the prize pack.

 
The white ribbon is recycled. It came on a package of something I received. The blue ribbon is from my mom's stash. I used MS drippy goo punch to make the bottom look like melting snow and some silver washi tape from Pick your Plum . The snow is my usual Art Deco fine texture medium.

 

On the inside I typed up the sentiment using a font called Deck the Font added a couple of ornaments in the corner and used glossy accents to make them shine with 3D. After attaching, I used an MS stamp and the texture medium again to stamp snowflakes. They turned out a bit thick in areas but that's OK, snow is seldom perfect like we like to make it, kind of like me, rarely perfect!
Well now you have an idea of what one the dies will cut for you. Pretty awesome eh?

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!