Friday, December 7, 2012

Stellllla...Steeeeeelllllla!

Remember that line? Well she's a bit older now and on my card he, he, he. You can find a ton of cute images of Stella at Bugaboo Stamps. If you buy anything there tell them who sent you and use my URL. Maybe I'll get lucky and get a discount for referring people. Her images are so funny and I have several of them but can always use more :)

On to the card. I used a tag shaped Studio G card for the base.

 
The sentiment came with the image. I used an International Greetings Rhinestone Tree sticker that I found at Michael's, some ribbon also from Micheal's, and I embossed the tag with a Sizzix Starry Night folder. The distress ink is wild honey from TH.























Inside, I used an image/sentiment that I'm not sure where it came from. A Google search turned up nothing. It looks like a grand9creations but I can't say for sure. Recognize it? Is it yours? Let me know so I can give credit. It went so perfectly with the Stella sentiment.

I'm at the first show so hope it goes well! Second show tomorrow.

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!