Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birthday Month!

Happy Birthday to all of us Scorpios! So you know it was my son's birthday on Halloween, but you didn't know it was Mom's birthday yesterday (Nov.3), it'll be my sister Jody's birthday on the 6th and mine is on the 15th. Whew! Busy Birthday month. I can't show you the projects I made for them because they read this  :) so instead I'll show you some note cards I made that will be great for gift giving.

I found this bird image through Dover Publications and I fell in love with it. It was pre-colored so of course I had to sparkle it up! I decided the inside would be blank so they could be used for anything.


A set of six with matching envelopes.


Closeup so you can see the flocking and glittering I added to the image.

What do you think? Would you like to get these as a gift?

We're closer to our goal of 20 for the follower freebie! I now have 16 followers, 4 more to go WOO HOO! I can't wait to send you what I created so spread the word.

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!