Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fantastic Childrens Craft Blog

Happy after Thanksgiving! I was browsing through some new sites today and ran across a fantastic blog that I thought you all might be interested in. It's a crafting with kids blog and I was really impressed with the quality of content. The sit is named The Crafty Crow. If you click on the name it will take you there. It will also be listed in my blog read area and I have a button posted in the side bar. She has some fun, creative ideas for things to do with different age groups of children so whether your a parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, friend, you'll find something to interest you to do with the young ones in your life. Let's help the next generation be crafty too! Visit her blog and stir up some great memories this Christmas and through out the coming year. Don't forget to leave her some love like you do for me! You are the best readers ever!

Enjoy!

Love ya,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!