Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kindness

One of my favorite sites to visit is TLC. If you haven't been there, she has some wonderful vintage work in her store plus she gives away freebies. Today she started a trend that I want to share with all of you because I think it's terrific and she gets a HUGE round of applause for it. so here's her post and a link to go join in.

"Let's see how much kindness we can spread today.....There are literally thousands of ladies that come to this blog every day....imagine if all those people passed on some kindness and then those thousand passed on kindness....wow.....moments of happiness dotted all over the world. Worth a couple of minutes? Here's the deal....I'll start the kindness with a new word art piece...I really love it by the way...lol....you go to someone else's blog and leave some kindess and tell them to spread some kindness and a little TLC. With the TLC we can track it.....Come back here and let me know where you spread some kindness....just a name....you don't have to leave a link.... AFTER 20 people comment, I will add another freebie..... Then we will get more kindness going and I will leave more freebies~! Let's get some Kindness rolling all around the world~! Ready, SET, SPREAD KINDNESS~! Snag the button and put it on your blog or share it with someone, or hundreds to remind them to spread Kindness."

Now grab her button and let's spread the love! Then go to her site and leave a comment. I know my readers are kind because of all the great comments here so this should be a breeze for all of you!

I'll be visiting sites to leave it so look for it!

Love you all,
~Deb~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!