Tuesday, November 13, 2012

On the Ninth Day of Thanksgiving Recipes...

we're having cranberries!

Now I know just about everyone has heard of cranberry orange relish. Well we put a twist on it. My daughter, Jen, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE lemons so we figured what the heck, let's try it. Man is it good! The best part is it's all fresh and uncooked so it retains ALL of it's nutrients. Be sure to take the seeds out of the lemon before you make it though. I forgot to put that in the recipe because it's just common sense to me but not everyone will think that way so that's my caveat. Also, this can be frozen for up to 2 months so it's a make ahead!

Enjoy!


Love ya,
~Deb~

2 comments:

  1. My very favorite relish in the whole world. love it and don't have any of my recipes with me. They are all i storage so this is perfect, thank you bunches hugs,cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it's something you'll use. If there's any other recipes you're missing, let me know what they are and if I have them I'll send them to you. It's hard when you're not in your regular environment I know.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!