Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sneak Peak

Hi Everyone,

I am so excited! I finally got my daughter to collaborate on a project. I knew it was a matter of finding just the perfect project for her to work on with me. She is soooo artistic but hasn't put it to much use in the last few years. I wanted to bring that creativity back out in her and I think you're going to like what we've done together. The project isn't quite complete so your only going to get a snippet. Can you guess what it is?

 
Leave her some love here to encourage her please! She's doing a great job with a little help so far.
 
Now for my LAST anniversary card! Yippee! I can move on to something else. I'm thinking album....


For this I took a clock image, over layed the photo image and typed the sentiment over it. I then separated the clock and the frame and printed it again. I cut each out and popped up first the clock and then the couple over that, essentially giving it three layers. The lace below is left overs from wedding dress which was over 20 years ago if you can believe it! I still had some stuck away in my stash. I had my dress hand made so the extra lace was sitting there waiting for me to use for something. I think this qualified as a fun use.

I used the sentiment that I created and posted yesterday for the inside and layered it over the same clock as I used on the front. Simple but effective vintage card.

Supplies

Clock and Vintage Wedding Couple image from Free Vintage Digital Stamps
Lace, Buttons, and Ribbon from my stash
Recollections Charcoal Gray CS

Hopefully we will have our collaborative efforts finished by tomorrow so I can post it for you all to see. We are going to enter it into a challenge as well.

See you soon!

Love ya,
~Deb~

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. And I have that image from Free Vintage Digital Stamps and have never used it. You are a smart cookie. Thank you for sharing this. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!