Monday, November 5, 2012

On the First Day of Thanksgiving Recipes....Gobble, Gobble

Well here goes! I hope you will try a couple of these upcoming recipes and let me know what you think. I'm a big believer in trying new recipes especially when someone tells me their good and this one is GREAT!


 Right click to save or print.

Here's a handy roasting guide for you. Roasting times are for a preheated 325 degrees F. oven.
Approximate Roasting Times for Stuffed Turkey
Turkey Weight
Hours
6 to 8 pounds3 to 3-1/2 hours
8 to 12 pounds3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hours
12 to 16 pounds4-1/2 to 5-1/2 hours
16 to 20 pounds5-1/2 to 6 hours
20 to 24 pounds6 to 6-1/2 hours
Approximate Roasting Times for Unstuffed Turkey
Turkey Weight
Hours
6 to 8 pounds2-1/2 to 3 hours
8 to 12 pounds3 to 4 hours
12 to 16 pounds4 to 5 hours
16 to 20 pounds5 to 5-1/2 hours
20 to 24 pounds5-1/2 to 6 hours

Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving recipe to share? Email me through the contact me button at the top and I'll post as a guest recipe! I'd love to see what others traditional foods are for this wonderful holiday of sharing and giving thanks.

Look for another great recipe tomorrow!

Love ya,
~Deb~

1 comment:

  1. My husband would love this recipe, anything with hot sauce LOL this is an awesome idea for turkey this year, thank you bunches hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!