Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Freebie Alert!

Happy Tuesday and Election Day (for those of you in the U.S). I don't know about you but I'm ready for the political stuff to be over and to move on. I'm very interested to see who wins but I am kind of tired of all the sniping that goes on during campaigns. I'd rather focus on HAPPY thoughts.



A couple more anniversary cards to show you. I know your thinking, does she make anything else? Why yes I do, but gotta keep Mom happy too he he he. Hey that rhymed!So here they are. The second one I created using my free word art which you'll find information on at the bottom of the post.





Supplies:

Recollections Green, Gold, White and Gray CS
Craft Smart Gold Pigment Embossing Ink
Image from Beccy's Place
Lace from my Mom's stash
Crystal Flourish from Zva Creative
Inside top sentiment from  a Piece of Heart ( I modified it slightly so I could add the matching second half to the sentiment but it is her words and inspiration)

The second card I have for you today is a sliding tag card. It was a new design for me to try and I have to say it was fun but a little time consuming.


 With the tag slide open
A close up of the word art.

Supplies:
Recollections CS in Hunter, Gold, Rich Red
Recollections Coral Damask BG Paper
Anniversary Waltz Sheet Music
Image I found at MS and added the 50th Anniversary layer
Prima Roses
Crystal Brad from Michael's (sorry I don't know the brand)
Gold Ribbon from stash
Pentel Gold Pen


It's been a week or so since I've given out a freebie so I thought it was time. To get it without the watermark just email me at hrspecdeb(at)yahoo(dot)com  replacing the at and dot. I'll email the watermark free one to you within 24 hours but usually right away. Hope to hear from you all soon!

 
Love ya,
~Deb~

1 comment:

  1. I love that card. I looked and looked it over on here and I have to give it a try. I love the sentiment. It is one that is more meaningful than just the "happy Anniversary" I don't know if it is still available or not But I love it. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!