Wednesday, November 7, 2012

On the Third Day of Thanksgiving Recipes...

We made Sauteed Green Beans:

This recipe is so simple and yet so tasty! I know green bean casserole is a tradition for a lot of people and it's yummy but if your looking for something a tad bit healthier then give this a whirl, I promise you'll love it and it doesn't have to be just for Thanksgiving.

 
I just noticed I spelled green wrong while I was typing the directions...blush. Oh well, you can forgive a typo right?
 
Enjoy!
 
Love ya,
~Deb~

1 comment:

  1. I love green beans but have never fixed it like this I am going to try this. I cook alot with olive oil, fresh garlic and broth but have never thught of putting green beans in there. Yep, this is a must do. Thank you bunches hugs, Cathy k

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me your words of encouragement. Please do not leave negative comments, this is a happy place!